Pinterest is one of the hottest topics in the social media sphere these days. Everywhere you look online…there it is! But for those who are looking to maximize the marketability of this media, there are many tools online to help. Today, we wanted to share several of these tools.
* Adding a Pinterest ‘Follow Me’ button to your email signature. Wisestamp is a free service that makes it easy to add a Pinterest button, along with other social media link icons, to your email signature!
* Adding Pinterest to your WordPress Blog. The ‘Pin It’ button plugin automatically places a button on the bottom of each post, present and past. There is also a way to add the button in widgets by installing the shortcode.
* Pinterest Analytics. If you’re going to be using Pinterest as a marketing tool, it’s important to understand what’s happening behind the scenes. Pintics is one tool that will help in these analytics. Though still in beta version, Pintics will manage multiple accounts for you and let you see traffic and sales from your pins. Pretty cool!
* Have an iPhone? Can download the Pinterest App so you can use it anytime…wherever you go! Browse, Pin & more… any time!
Want to speed up the Pinning process? Here’s a few sites and apps to help in Chrome!
* Want to pin images using a keyboard shortcut? Try Pin It.
* Want to enlarge the thumbnails in your recent activity area without having to open the link? Try Pinterest Recent Activity Expander.
* Want to enlarge images by moving over the image? Try Pinzy.
* Want to Google something without having to leave the Pinterest site? This search function, Pin Search, allows you to search for photos, etc on Pinterest.
Hope these help! I you are looking for a digital marketing agency that will boost your social media popularity, click here.